Our company checks, carefully, each one of the USB flash drives with our program “Active Greece Travel Guide” (for short “USB”) to function properly and according to the program’s features.
However, if the USB you received is defective, we can replace it under the following conditions:
1. You inform us, by email, within 5 days of the date of delivery that you want to exchange the defective USB with another USB.
2. You send us the defective USB by mail and at your own expense (the customer).
3. We check whether the defective USB you sent to us was packaged and sold by our company.
4. If conditions 1, 2 and 3 are true, then we replace the defective USB with a new USB.
That is, our company takes possession of the defective USB you have sent us and gives you a new USB.
5. Sending the new USB from our company to you (the customer) will be sent by post and within 10 days from the date of receipt of the defective USB.
6. Replacing the defective USB with the new USB is done without any extra charge for you. The cost of transferring the new USB to your location (the customer) will be paid by our company.
7. The only way to compensate the customer, that our company accepts, is to replace the defective USB with a new USB and only with the procedure described in the above conditions 1,2,3,4,5,6.
8. Under no circumstances will our company return the money that you (the customer) have paid for the purchase of USB.
9. The above terms and conditions apply only to purchases through our company’s website: argomultimedia.com